How Do You Pronounce "#define"?

Bill Smith wsmith at mdbs.UUCP
Tue Jan 9 00:28:03 AEST 1990

> People that don't know want to know from the people that do know and if the
> poeple that do know don't tell the people that don't know then the people
> that don't know still won't know.
> 				   "Don't quote me on any issue whatsoever."

Ahh, but if the people who don't know don't tell the people who do
know that they don't know, then the people who do know won't know
that the people who don't know don't know. If the people who do know
don't know that the people who don't know don't know, then the people
who do know might tell the people who don't know what the people who
do know do know not knowing that the people who don't know don't know.
Then the people who didn't know would know and the people who did know
would never know that the people who didn't know didn't know.
		"You can quote me on that" - jhb