Currency Quotes

John F Nixon jnixon at andrew.ATL.GE.COM
Tue Mar 6 06:15:19 AEST 1990

billwolf%hazel.cs.clemson.edu at hubcap.clemson.edu (William Thomas Wolfe, 2847 ) writes:

>  My self-managed IRA had a total return of
>  44.43% last year; how embarassing.  Maybe I should stop watching
>  the Nightly Business Report so often, huh?

(I know this has nothing to do with C, or software engineering...)

Gee, sounds like you are really pushing it; either you are making extremely
risky decisions with your retirement money (not very smart), or you made a
bad career choice when you decided to work with computers.  Warren Buffet
will need a successor one day... :-) :-)

(ok, ok, I'll learn...)

----
jnixon at atl.ge.com                    ...steinmetz!atl.decnet!jnxion