The bug in Turbo C 2.0 (second)

Liang Chii chii at ee.su.oz.au
Thu Mar 15 04:05:39 AEST 1990

Hi, net reader,

I forgot to mention in the previous mail "The bug in Turbo C 2.0"
that, even the pointer is near and run in small memory model,
it is still a bug.

This tells us that, malloc() and scanf("%f",...)  are not able
to work together unless we do have another scanf("%f",..) to read
a plain float variable which is independent to malloc().

That is what I found again.
By the way, any one knows the e-mail address to Borland ?
Thanks.

YungChii Liang, Power Electronics and Drives Group
                School of Electrical Engg., University of Sydney
                NSW 2006, Australia
                TEL: 02 692 2337  FAX: 02 692 3847
e-mail : chii at ee.su.oz.au                       oo
         chii at facet.ee.su.oz              ^-^  o   The man from Formosa