problems/risks ...

lawrence.g.mayka lgm at cbnewsc.ATT.COM
Mon Mar 12 00:37:28 AEST 1990

In article <6421 at eos.UUCP> woody at eos.UUCP (Wayne Wood) writes:
>i agree.  if we followed everyboy's advice on what was dangerous in a
>programming language, we would all be programming in LISP.

Well, I'm glad someone finally admitted it!  Let me know if you
need a list of commercial Common Lisp implementations. :-)

>read Abelson and Sussman for an example of someone who "protects"
>programmers.

Try a Symbolics workstation for an example of a development
environment that works *with* programmers instead of against them.

	Lawrence G. Mayka
	AT&T Bell Laboratories
	lgm at ihlpf.att.com

Standard disclaimer.