Wolfe and Misinformation

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.uu.net
Sun Mar 18 23:59:30 AEST 1990

Of course the use of products like Classic Ada destroys the main reason for
developing (let alone using) ADA in the first place: providing a uniform
software development language and environment across the DoD. Classic ADA
is no more ADA than C++ is C.

I think it's time to dust off that old joke about Fortran (what language will
we be using in the next century? I don't know, but it'll be called Fortran!)
and bring it up to date: What languages will the DoD be using in the next
century? I don't now, but they'll all be called ADA!
--
 _--_|\  `-_-' Peter da Silva. +1 713 274 5180. <peter at ficc.uu.net>.