screen control packages

Matt Saucier msau at wpi.wpi.edu
Sat Mar 10 08:38:14 AEST 1990

>  Friends have recommended another package called "CXL"

The company I work for does some computer consulting/custom programming for
several other companies, and most of the programs are designed to be used by
people with little or no computer experiance.  All of the programs were written
using CXL.  IMHO, CXL is the best BAR-NONE.  The greatist thing is the fact
that it is shareware - something like $30-$40 WITH COMPLETE SOURCE!  Even
though companies can usually afford more than that out of petty cash, it's
better than the $200 and up packages I've used.

--
Internet: msau at wpi.wpi.edu     \\  Koyannisqatsi: n.  1. crazy life  2. life in
  BITNET: msau at wpi.bitnet        \\  turmoil  3. life disintegrating  4. life