FREE

Mark Harris harrism at omhftre
Thu Mar 8 10:01:54 AEST 1990

>                          When I was at Data General, I toyed with
> OR'ing in the current ring for the pointer at one point as well, as
> well, and eventually gave up on the idea.

I'm sure that the folks at Data General that had to deal with
customer's C compiler questions/moans are glad you dropped
that idea.  ;-)

<Sorry Mike, couldn't resist.  Hope you are doing well.  I've
tried sending you mail, but some machine between here and there
is unresponsive.  Maybe the reverse path will work.>

Mark Harris