problems/risks ...

Rich Walters raw at math.arizona.edu
Tue Mar 13 17:21:34 AEST 1990

In article <114345 at ti-csl.csc.ti.com> gateley at m2.csc.ti.com (John Gateley) writes:
>In article <6433 at eos.UUCP> woody at eos.UUCP (Wayne Wood) writes:
{>|i wouldn't wish LISP on anybody.  the reference to Abelson and Sussman
{>|was a slam also.  the authors are obviously idiots who know nothing
{>|of programming outside the ivory tower.
{>|/***   woody   ****************************************************************
{>
{>If Abelson and Sussman are idiots, then 99.999% of the rest of the world
{>are for all practical purposes the mental equivalents of earthworms.
{>
{>
{>John
{>gateley at m2.csc.ti.com

John, how did you ever guess???  I'm sure that I'm not an earthworm. Are you
sure you're not?????

			Richard Walter