#define DEBUG... (using printf for debugging)

Darren New new at udel.EDU
Sat May 5 06:12:27 AEST 1990

>>gordon at mimir.cs.cornell.edu (Jeffrey  Adam Gordon) writes:
>>
>>    I want to have a DEBUG flag which controls whether diagnostic printfs
>>    are executed or not.

I have a version that interactively lets you specify the level of detail
desired, allows part or all to be redirected to the printer or a file,
and so on.   It is somewhat AmigaDOS specific in terms of I/O handling,
but if you can open a separate window on your platform, it shouldn't
be a problem.  If anybody wants it, let me know and I will post it to
someplace appropriate (alt.sources.amiga?)         -- Darren