Syntax errors in include files????

Barry.True btrue at emdeng.Dayton.NCR.COM
Fri May 4 22:25:16 AEST 1990

In article <1990May2.152425.24723 at druid.uucp> darcy at druid.UUCP (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) writes:
>In article <222 at dynasys.UUCP> jessea at dynasys.UUCP () writes:
>>I'm getting all kinds of syntax errors from include files when I try
>>to compile stuff - like times.h, types.h.  Can anyone tell me why
>>I'm getting syntax errors from my include files?  I haven't done any

You also may have other include files which need to be included before
these. Since you haven't given much information about what specific things
the compiler is complaining about I can't give you much more help. You
might want to check your programmers reference manual if you have one
handy.