Frequently Asked Questions

Stephen Friedl friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US
Wed Oct 24 00:37:08 AEST 1990

In article <18597 at haddock.ima.isc.com>, karl at haddock.ima.isc.com (Karl Heuer) writes:
> Unless you collect Usenet articles as a hobby%, [...]
> ________
> % It's a fun and lucrative hobby.  A mint copy of my one and only all-out
>   flame (with original timestamps on the inode) is worth a fortune.

OK, I'll take the bait.  Who's got a copy of this post (inode times
aside)?

     Stephen

--
Stephen J. Friedl, KA8CMY / I speak for me only / Tustin, CA / 3B2-kind-of-guy
+1 714 544 6561  / friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US  / {uunet,attmail}!mtndew!friedl

"Read my lips: KNOW New Taxes" - George Bush   (OK, so I took it from Playboy)