C/C++ coding/doc standards wanted

David Keppel pardo at cs.washington.edu
Sun Oct 21 09:49:43 AEST 1990

In article <26998 at mimsy.umd.edu> cml at tove.cs.umd.edu (Christopher Lott) writes:
>>Via anonymous ftp -  giza.cis.ohio-state.edu:pub/style-guide/*
>Second, here's the README file from that directory.
>stylesheet.ms.tbl       Indian Hill guide, amended at UCB, long, very good

A couple things:

* `stylesheet' has been further amended -- still by me -- at the
  University of Washington, and is available via anonymous ftp
  from cs.washington.edu (128.95.1.4) in `~ftp/pub/cstyle.tar.Z'.

* Somebody sent me a request for a copy a couple days ago -- and
  reply e-mail has been bouncing.  In general, YES I will happily
  send you a compressed uuencoded tar file, split and all that,
  AND you need to send me some pretty reliable paths because my
  mailer (or somewhere in between) drops things on the floor
  occasionally.

Th'-th'-th'-that's all, folks!

	;-D on  ( Time to write some self-modifying code )  Pardo
		    pardo at cs.washington.edu
    {rutgers,cornell,ucsd,ubc-cs,tektronix}!uw-beaver!june!pardo