looking for examples of ANS.1

Jeff Lawhorn jeffl at berick.uucp
Sat Oct 20 06:07:46 AEST 1990

Hi,

I'm posting this for a friend without net access, so please mail
replies to me and I will forward them to her.

I'm in need of some code (either C or C++) that demonstrates how
to encode and decode ASN.1 (Abstract Syntax Notation) type
objects.  [I have no idea what ASN.1 is, never heard of it
before, so if you could include a breif description of what it is
and what it's used for, I would appreciate it.]

Any and all examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Should government be as large as needed to get the job done,
or as small as possible and still get the job done?

Jeff Lawhorn			jeffl at berick.uucp
berick!jeffl at sdsu.edu		...!ucsd!sdsu!berick!jeffl