Prototypes style question

Wade Guthrie evil at arcturus.uucp
Wed Oct 31 05:23:47 AEST 1990

I would like to ask what, if any, style standard exists for the
distribution of prototypes within header files for a large project.
Should my project have a single "proto.h" which comprises all of the
global (i.e., non-static) function prototypes or should separate
headers exist?

Thanks.
--
Wade Guthrie (evil at arcturus.UUCP)    | "He gasped in terror at what sounded
Rockwell International; Anaheim, CA  | like a man trying to gargle while