Some interesting novice questions from a novice guy

Jim Miller jamiller at hpcupt1.cup.hp.com
Fri Oct 26 02:25:36 AEST 1990

I'm glad the previous poster answered your questions, and, indeed, a few
"obvious" questions help you be sure of your understanding.  Having said
that:
$-- FLAME ON --
   (GET and then)  R E A D   T h e  F i n e  M A N U A L -
$-- FLAME OFF --
     (whew!)

Really, if you haven't already, run (not walk) and get (and READ!)
K&R2 a.k.a K&RII a.k.a.
   The C Programming Language (second edition)
      by Kernighan and Ritchie.

   It's a good book and you will be glad you read it.
   Read it twice, it's not that long.
   Refer to it often.

   jim - that felt good - miller
   jamiller at hpmpeb7.cup.hp.com
   (a.k.a James A. Miller; Jim the JAM; stupid; @!?$$!; ... )
   Anything I say will be used against me ...
   But my company doesn't know or approve or condone anything of mine here.