Is there a good example of how toupper() works?

Will Crowder will at kfw.COM
Thu Oct 18 08:43:15 AEST 1990

In article <1990Oct17.165509.10914 at kfw.COM> I wrote:

>I sent the poster a heavily commented version of the following, along with
>a blanket apology for the ridiculously large number of partially or completely
>incorrect answers to his very simple question.

Mea culpa.  First I go off and complain about partially or completely
incorrect answers to his simple question, and then, as has been pointed
out to my in e-mail by <ico.isc.com!rcd> that my solution also contains
an error:

	char *duh = "Hello";

duh points to a constant string.  Should've been

	char duh[] = "Hello";

Now, maybe I just didn't want to start a whole go-around again about
the difference between the two, or maybe I was too lazy to explain,
or maybe (and this is the most likely) I just overlooked it.

Oooopppps!    <sheepish :) :)>

Will