K&R's solutions whanted.

John Elsbree johnels at microsoft.UUCP
Thu Oct 4 04:03:41 AEST 1990

In article <1990Sep28.122022 at ecn.purdue.edu> moshkovi at cn.ecn.purdue.edu writes:
>I'm trying to learn C, using K&R.  Some times I would like to check my solution
>to the problems.  Could somebody be so kind to email me solved K&R's problems.

You may want to check your local library or bookstore for one of the
following, depending on which edition of K&R you're using:

"The C Answer Book," by Tondo and Gimpel, ISBN 013-109877-2
"The C Answer Book, Second Edition," by Tondo and Gimpel, ISBN 013-109653-2

Both are published by Prentice-Hall.

Granted, they're not in electronic form, but they are complete solutions
(including explanations).

							- John