String Generation/Combination

Julian Anigbogu anigbogu at loria.crin.fr
Wed Oct 24 22:42:33 AEST 1990

Dear Netters, I have a little problem and was wnadering if any of you has
already solved an identical one. Here goes:
	Given two 2 equal length strings, say L, I would like to generate all
possible strings of length L. (2^L strings). String uniqueness is not
necessary but if the function eliminates duplicates as it generates, that'll
be a bonus.

	ex. "worb" and "ward" should  generate
		worb
		word
		ward
		warb
If you have a solution, I'd love to hear from you and in this newsgroup or by
email. Thanks in advance.

Julian