The Sins of K&R

Bob Goudreau goudreau at dg-rtp.dg.com
Thu Oct 4 03:44:59 AEST 1990

In article <MCDANIEL.90Oct2143223 at dolphin.adi.com>, mcdaniel at adi.com
(Tim McDaniel) writes:

> Note that this newsgroup is comp.lang.c, not comp.lang.some.future.
> language.that.resembles.c.  Such discussion is fun or useful, but it
> doesn't really belong here.

Agreed.  I suggest redirection of this thread to alt.lang.cfutures.

> Tim McDaniel
> Work phone: +313 973 1300

BTW, this is not a valid telephone number.  There is no country code
313, nor can there be since the Netherlands has +31.  You live in
the North American Numbering Plan (country code 1), so presumably
you mean to say +1 313 973 1300.

Bob Goudreau				+1 919 248 6231
Data General Corporation
62 Alexander Drive			goudreau at dg-rtp.dg.com
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709	...!mcnc!rti!xyzzy!goudreau
USA