Best C Compiler(s)

Raymond Chen raymond at math.berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 24 18:36:56 AEST 1990

In article <10538 at ccncsu.ColoState.EDU>, ss746724 at longs (Steven W. Smith) writes:
>I need some suggestions for a C Compiler on a PC system.

Heh heh.

A long summary of the PC compiler wars can be found in the
comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc pseudo-archives on math.princeton.edu
in the directory pub/rjc/csip as the file compilers.Z.

Email access to these archives can be obtained by reading the
Frequently Asked Questions file in comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc.
(I'm getting tired of typing it in over and over again.)

Followups have been redirected into the comp.sys.ibm.pc.* realm,
where this question probably belonged in the first place.