Pascal to C conversion

adam cann ac4 at cel.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 02:33:14 AEST 1990

Hi news-folks,
	A simple request I hope somebody can help me with.
I shall soon be involved with translating a project written in
Turbo Pascal on a 386 MS-DOS system into C for the same system.
The amount of source is not insignificant and I suspect that the Pascal
is highly non-standard due to the high graphics capabilities of the package.
Therefore I would like to know of any suggestions people may have to ease
the conversion process. My C is quite good, however it's been a while since
I fooled around with Pascal. In addition there is a strong chance that porting
to the Mac may also be desired. Quite simply my basic questions are...

	1/ Pascal to C translation, an easy way to do it.

	2/ Recommendations for a Mac C-compiler.

	3/ Recommendations for a common graphics library for the Mac and IBM.
		(Not urgent, but nice if someone knows of one)
	4/ Any comments on my choice of C compiler (MSC 5.0 or 5.1)

Please Email as news here is rather truncated on occasion.
(If I done wrong in net-protocol don't flame me, It's been a year away from it)

				May the sun shine upon your hot-tub
						Adam Cann.