Which C compiler: TC or MS? ==> MIX

Ted Nolan ted at arsocomvax.socom.mil
Mon Oct 1 23:09:23 AEST 1990

I'd like to second the recomendation for MIX Power C.  For $20 you get a
nice compiler, for $10 more you get the library source.  If there's a better
value for money commercial sw package, I haven't heard about it.  It doesn't
have an integrated environment, which is fine by me.  I use it for all my
DOS utility type programming.  The only verifable bug I've ever found was
that in some cases, redirected standard file descriptors weren't inherited
properly by children.  (And I haven't installed the latest upgrade yet;
this may be fixed).

				Ted Nolan
				ted at usasoc.soc.mil