C language book recommendations

G Murray gmurray at ibmpcug.co.uk
Tue May 7 03:44:49 AEST 1991

In article <1991May6.101403.1 at mscf.med.upenn.edu> reivich1 at mscf.med.upenn.edu writes:
> I am looking for recommendations for a C Programming book. I already have
> "The C Programming Language" by Kernighan and Ritchie (2nd edition). I am now
> looking for something a little more descriptive, something that is easier to
> use for quick reference, with more examples. Any suggestions?

  C: A Reference Manual 3rd Edition
  Samuel P Harbison & Guy L Steele Jr
  Prentice Hall

 I haven't got the ISBN number for the 3rd edition.

 This book covers C is quite some detail and I can highly reccomend it.

Graham Murray			  Email gmurray at ibmpcug.co.uk
Senior Programmer		    OR  gmurray at cix.compulink.co.uk
Gravatom Technology Ltd		  Voice +44 329 823986

q--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not
represent the views of the IBM PC User Group.