Disabling Keys In Turbo Pascal/C and sensing a key pressed.

Brian N. Popkin popkin at cs.odu.edu
Fri May 3 04:53:19 AEST 1991

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

I am currently writing programs in turbo c++ (v 1.0) and turbo pascal (v 6.0).

I am looking for code or any suggestions on how to do the following..

1) Disable a key like the break key so you can't break out of my program..
or diable any other key..

2) Sense that a key has been pressed.. like if someome presses f1 then
a message appears on the screen or if you try to break it tells you, you
can't...

Thanks..

mail to popkin at cs.odu.edu

Brian

*                                                                             *
*  Brian Popkin	                                                              *
*  Computer Science Major - Systems Programing                                *
*  Old Dominion University                                                    *
*  Norfolk, Virginia USA                                                      *
*  Others Areas Of Interest: Artificial Intelligence, Expert Systems,         *
*                            Networks, And Telecommunications                 *
*  Email Address: popkin at cs.odu.edu				              *
*                 popkin at xanth.cs.odu.edu                                     *
*                 popkin at gnu.ai.mit.edu                                       *