finding offset of a member in C structures

Shankar Unni shankar at hpcupt3.cup.hp.com
Mon May 20 18:20:10 AEST 1991

In comp.lang.c, pckim at unisql.UUCP (Pyung-Chul Kim) writes:

> I have a question about finding offset of a member in a structure of C.
> For example, in the following structure, `a_struct',

Why don't you invest $25 or so in a *recent* C textbook (Kernighan and
Ritchie's 2nd Edition book is an excellent choice)? You'll find your
question answered there (look under the index for "offsetof").
-----
Shankar Unni                                   E-Mail:
HP India Software Operation, Bangalore       Internet: shankar at india.hp.com
Phone : +91-812-261254 x417                      UUCP: ...!hplabs!hpda!shankar