C language book recommendations

Andre Adler adler at acf3.NYU.EDU
Sun May 12 06:44:00 AEST 1991

/* acf3:comp.lang.c / reivich1 at mscf.med.upenn.edu /  6:14 am  May  6, 1991 */
I am looking for recommendations for a C Programming book. I already have
"The C Programming Language" by Kernighan and Ritchie (2nd edition). I am now
looking for something a little more descriptive, something that is easier to
use for quick reference, with more examples. Any suggestions?

Samir

I think a really nice book is "A Book on C" by Kelley and Pohl.
It's easier to follow than K&R and has nice examples which are dissected
and explained in nice detail. It's especially nice if you program in a
UNIX environment. Look at this book, especially the last 2 chapters and
you will see what I mean.

    Enjoy,

             Andre