C common practice. (what it really is)

Thomas M. Breuel tmb at ai.mit.edu
Sun May 12 17:19:07 AEST 1991

In article <240 at sojurn.UUCP> mike at sojurn.UUCP (Mike Sangrey) quotes:

   In article <TMB.91Apr26145719 at volterra.ai.mit.edu> tmb at ai.mit.edu (Thomas M. Breuel) writes:
   >In article <22354 at lanl.gov> jlg at cochiti.lanl.gov (Jim Giles) writes:
   >   On the contrary.  Putting each C procedure into a separate file _is_
   >   common practice.  It is promoted as "good" style by C gurus.  Skilled
   >   C programmers recommend it - they don't avoid it or condemn it.

   I dare say that just because it's a function doesn't mean it should be
   in a separate file.

Please be more careful when you quote. The text you quoted had
nothing do to with me, yet in your posting, it has my name associated
with it...