C compilers

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.edu
Wed May 15 02:22:12 AEST 1991

In article <1991May13.044023.12169 at uvm.edu> wollman at emily.uvm.edu (Garrett Wollman) writes:
=
=>  Turbo C++
=>by itself is about $80 or $90, but add $80 or so and get the Professional
=>package, which includes a Debugger, Assembler and Profiler.  I would
=>recommend Turbo C++ Professional.
=
=I think that intro CS students here are required to buy this now.

Borland offers substantial discounts to students and faculty.
Yesterday, I received a mailer from them offering Borland C++ 2.0 for $100;
Turbo C++ (2nd Edition) for $50.

Those eligible can contact them at BorlandEd at cup.portal.com.

Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math