Info Wanted on JPI Topspeed Languages

Bits_of_Magic at cup.portal.com Bits_of_Magic at cup.portal.com
Mon May 13 08:17:33 AEST 1991

I'm looking for real-life information about JPI's Topspeed languages for
MS-DOS.  Has anyone out there used them enough to comment?

The information I got from JPI looks impressive (except for the description
of their editor), especially the DOS DLLs, multi-threading, and ease of
integrating code in different languages.

Many thanks in advance,