Variable number of arguments

David Worenklein ta-dw30 at cunixa.cc.columbia.edu
Tue May 14 07:02:57 AEST 1991

I know I can pull a variable number of arguments off of the stack using va_...
but how do I know how many arguments are there? Is there any way to get the
C compiler to push all the arguments and then push the number of (arguments,
bytes, etc.) pushed?
Thanks.
PS I'm using Symantec Think C v4 so if it has some feature that ANSI doesn't...