Arctangent.

Tony Olekshy tony at oha.UUCP
Sun May 12 07:14:27 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr25.195429.25523 at ms.uky.edu> fehr at ms.uky.edu (Jeff Davis)
writes:

> Where can I find the source for an arctangent function in C?

You could try the JPL C library, in JPL-C.ARG under PD1:<MSDOS.C> on simtel20,
or mirrors/msdos/c/jpl-c.arc on wustl.  I won't leave home without it ;-)

The copyright notice explicity uses the words ``public domain'', even though
it then mumbles the words ``non-profit purpose''.  See your own advisors.

--
Yours etc., Tony Olekshy.       Internet: tony%oha at CS.UAlberta.CA
				  BITNET: tony%oha.uucp at UALTAMTS.BITNET