Need a Pascal to C converter

Bryn R. Dole brd33380 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed May 29 06:07:29 AEST 1991

 I know that there exists programs out there that will convert a
Pascal program to C. I just need to know where to get my hands on
one.

I realize that what comes out after the pascal source is convered
won't be beautiful, but if it compiles I would be more than estatic.
Writing such a program myself would be a little time consuming, and
doing  it by hand (thousands of lines of code) is just out of the
question.

So if someone knows of such a program, or of where one could be found
(anomous FTP) I would greatly apreciate it.

B Dole
brd33380 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu