Doubly Linked Lists

Russell Smithers R.Smithers at ee.surrey.ac.uk
Sat May 4 02:31:10 AEST 1991

	Hi every one, I thought that I would tap into all this knowladge. My questions is this.

	Q. I have been programing in C for about a year in my own spare time without any one saying to me learn c or any one helping me that much, but I realy like the language I have bought some books on the subject "Data Structures Using C" being one of them and I know that the book just mentioned contains enough for me to learn doubly linked lists I also know that if I had the time to sit down and spend some proper time doing it that id be able to do it my self(ive tried this though, but I dont have enough tim

e), so my question(finaly) is this could some kind soul mail me and help me out it wont take me long just about three e-mails if that.

	Thanks any one!

P.S. I realy need and would appreciate this as im working on a program and doubly linked lists are its heart!

Russell Smithers,

Computing Assistant, Dept. of Mathematical and Computing Sciences
          University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey GU2 5XH, England
R.Smithers at cs.surrey.ac.uk                                 +483 571281 x2659