Room info for Boston conference

utzoo!decvax!harpo!npois!eiss!pyuxbb!mkg utzoo!decvax!harpo!npois!eiss!pyuxbb!mkg
Fri Jun 11 12:16:41 AEST 1982

Having not heard anything from Rogal Boston about my room for the
conference I gave them a call to see what was happening. (I was wondering
where I was going to end up).  They are NOT sending out confirmations
if you are getting what you asked for.  They WILL notify you if they
cannot supply what you want.  At least now I know where I'm going to stay.
   Marsh Gosnell  BTL Piscataway  (201) 981-2758  pyuxbb!mkg