UniForum preregistration

Spencer W. Thomas thomas at utah-gr.UUCP
Sat Dec 3 03:49:51 AEST 1983

Hear! Hear!

See my previous message for actions YOU can take to help change the
currently lousy situation.

When the SLC conference was pushed back by 6 months at the San Diego
conference last winter, a large number of people said "well, s***w them,
we'll just have our own 'conference' in SLC in January".  Unfortunately,
those of us who live here have to be in DC, because we have to plan for
June.

=Spencer

P.S.  The skiing is lousy in June.  But, the mountain climbing, hiking,
and river running is great!