thoughts on UNIFORUM meeting 'rules'

Jerry J. Deroo jerry at utteeth.UUCP
Sat Dec 10 03:50:49 AEST 1983

This idea of being REQUIRED to sit in a room with your knees crossed
is a bit ridiculous. I agree with the general consencus of the
discussion --- lets try to get around the poeple at the door.

SUGGESTION to UNIFORUM organisers: if you insist on this policy, why not
have two lines at the door - one for people who are registered into the
meeting, and 'standing room only' in the other. that way, people
who are legitimely in the meeting can get back in. Having paid
my money, I am not going to take kindly to having to stand in a line
to get back into a meeting merely because I choose to go to the
can.

Perhaps there is access to the cans from inside the meeting room?
Then again, it may be a handy way to demonstrate your feelings
about the whole thing.

Can't wait to see what happens....
--
--------