Attending multiple sessions at UniForum

#G.SEUBERT garys at houxm.UUCP
Sun Dec 11 01:14:27 AEST 1983

Newsgroups: net.usenix

I appreciate Lou's comments and hope that something can be worked out so
the maximum people can attend sessions with the minimum hassles. My
problem is this:  I'm ready to send in my registration now. If I circle
concurrent sessions, I'm sure to get the same well-meaning phone call from
the same well-meaning lady saying "no-go".  If I don't circle anything,
do I run the risk of being subjected to not being able to decide on the
fly what I want to go to?

Also, can someone tell me (private mail is OK) what the procedure is for
becoming a member. I heard that you can pay the "member pre-registration"
fee, if you become a member at the Conference but nothing on the brochure
indicates this.

Thanks - Looking forward to getting lost in UN*X confusion in January.

Gary Seubert - AT&T Bell Laboratories
..!ihnp4!houxm!garys