I am posting the following for a friend; send replies to him, not me.

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.UUCP
Sat Dec 17 07:39:41 AEST 1983

(This means the handy-dandy 'r' command won't work, folks.)

-----
Gandalf currently runs VMS with TWG's EUNICE UNIX emulator.
   We have had a number of problems with EUNICE and we're interested
   in talking to other users with the same kinds of problems.

I'm looking for other EUNICE users who would be interested in
   participating in a EUNICE B.O.F. session at the upcoming USENIX conference.
   If someone from TWG could attend such a B.O.F., it would be *really* nice.

If you're interested, send me mail:

                        Marcus Leech,
                        Gandalf Data Ltd.,
                        hcr!gandalf!ml
-----

(hcr connects to decvax, utzoo, and several other places.)
--
				Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology