missing 750?

Roger Bielefeld rab at cdcvax.UUCP
Fri Dec 9 08:19:37 AEST 1983

The company I work for recently acquired a 750.  It took 120
days to be delivered from the time of the order.  And this was
just a 750 box with 2 Meg of memory!  The local office did us a
big favor by expediting the order.  I'm serious... apparently
each local office can expedite some small number of systems per
month.  With the intervention of the local office, we'd probably
still be waiting.

Incidentally, the company I work for is a DEC OEM.  Just imagine
the delivery times our customers are experiencing!

			Roger Bielefeld
			cwruecmp!decvax!cdcvax!rab