More Toronto restaurant info wanted

pat at u1100a.UUCP pat at u1100a.UUCP
Sat Jul 9 04:49:44 AEST 1983

Can either the kind soul who submitted the Toronto restaurant listing, or
some other kind soul out there in netland please send me a copy of this list.
Mine got lost somehow.  The one I'm referring to was Part I, posted about
2 weeks ago.  If anyone has any other information on other restaurants in
Toronto, this would also be appreciated.  I am interested in such
restaurants as Truffles, Winston's, Wooden Platter, etc.  Also some more
inexpensive ones such as Mr. Submarine on the corner of Bloor and Bedford,
and maybe some more Chinses ones...
Pat Iurilli BTL Piscataway, NJ  harpo!pyuxqq!pat