Usenix speakers

Phyllis Eve Bregman phyllis at utcsrgv.UUCP
Tue Jul 12 06:23:44 AEST 1983

I've sent this article before, but I've been informed that many sites
didn't receive it.  If you did, I am sorry for the repetition.

Will ALL of the people who are giving talks at the conference, PLEASE
check-in with their session chairperson as soon as possible after
arriving in Toronto.  Supposedly, you will be given a list of phone
numbers in your registration material.

As well, please be sure to submit copies of your papers and publication
release forms to the USENIX desk at the conference.

--
			Phyllis Eve Bregman
			CSRG, Univ. of Toronto