proposed alternate schedule - (nf)

mark at hp-kirk.UUCP mark at hp-kirk.UUCP
Thu Jun 23 17:28:57 AEST 1983

#R:idis:-21100:hp-kirk:15900002:000:662
hp-kirk!mark    Jun 21 06:42:00 1983

Given the heavy demand on the technical sessions which results in considerable
overbooking or restrictions on attendance, it is possible that the concurrent
sessions were not seen as a problem but rather as a partial solution since
this would  give an opportunity of session attendance to the greatest number
of people (nobody could attend two sessions).  I don't know that I am in
agreement with this but I would like to know if this was indeed the case.
Anybody know?  Is there a better way?
                                        Death Rowe
                                        hp-pcd!hp-cvd!mark
                                        Corvallis, Oregon