border crossing for non-US citizens

Peter Rowley peterr at utcsrgv.UUCP
Fri Jun 24 11:23:40 AEST 1983

I should add that identification which is proof of citizenship is sufficient
iff you are a US or Canadian citizen.  If not, you may well need entry visas.
(All this, again, according to the SIGGRAPH '83 brochure)
Note that there does seem to be a bit of a crackdown going on, to stem some
illegal immigration.

   peter rowley, U. Toronto CSRG
or {cwruecmp,duke,linus,lsuc,research}!utzoo!utcsrgv!peterr

More information about the mailing list