traveling from USA to Canada

steffen at ihu1f.UUCP steffen at ihu1f.UUCP
Sat Jun 18 05:17:02 AEST 1983

Having just made reservations to fly to Toronto for the USENIX conference,
a number of questions came to mind: 

	1.  I assume there is some minimal customs checking upon arrival in
	Toronto.  What kind of identification do I need?  Is a driver's
	license or voter's registration card sufficient, or should I bring
	my passport?
	2.  Can you exchange US money for Canadian money in the airport? 
	Is the exchange rate OK?  What is the current exchange rate?

				Joe Steffen
				IH 2C-331 x5381

More information about the mailing list