Hotel Confirmations??

utzoo!decvax!harpo!floyd!vax135!ariel!houti!hogpc!houxm!mhuxa!mhuxj!mhuxt!eagle!allegra!linus!genrad!rob utzoo!decvax!harpo!floyd!vax135!ariel!houti!hogpc!houxm!mhuxa!mhuxj!mhuxt!eagle!allegra!linus!genrad!rob
Fri May 13 08:24:18 AEST 1983

I called the hotel directly.  They said that I could not reserve with them.
I called Rogal and they took my reservation and credit card guarantee.  I
have not received a written confirmation.

They screwed up the last one they did so badly, it makes you wonder why
USENIX continues to use them.  A lot of things USENIX does makes you wonder.
Am I the only one to wonder?  Would it be interesting to see the relationships
between organizations we (USENIX) pay and the members of the Board?