Future Usenix Meetings

wedel at opus.UUCP wedel at opus.UUCP
Tue Oct 25 01:36:03 AEST 1983

The location of the next two national Usenix Technical Meeting and
Vendor Exhibitions have pretty well been settled.  We'll be in Salt
Lake City in June of 1984 and probably Portland, Oregon in June of
1985.

We are now considering locations for June of 1986.  Three locations have
been proposed as being desirable for such a meeting.  They are Minneapolis,
Atlanta and Pittsburgh.  We've been in contact with the convention
bureaus in all three locations and found them to have suitable facilities
available in the June 1986 time frame.  Are their local people in any of
those three areas who would like to act as local hosts for such a
conference?

We are trying to minimize the burdens on local hosts by arranging for
a professional Conference Coordinator and Vendor Exhibition Manager
to arrange most of the organizational details.

If you or your organization in one of these areas would like to consider
helping us out in this endeavor, send mail or give me a call.

					Wally Wedel
					NBI Research
					allegra!nbires!wedel
					ucbvax!nbires!wedel