Go Tournament Notice Erratum, again?

Peter Langston psl at harpo.UUCP
Tue Sep 6 11:28:13 AEST 1983

Oops!
For the previous announcement I carefully set my ORGANIZATIONB
environment variable to avoid giving the (false) impression that
I am "at Bell Labs, Whippany".  Unfortunately, the narrow-minded
news program is only interested in my ORGANIZATION environment
variable, so the default organization appeared.

For the record:  I am neither "at Bell Labs" nor "at Usenix", but rather
"at" a company whose net address is a secret (cough, cough!).
Thus notices like this must be sent through helpful intermediaries like Harpo.
I am, however, organizing this tournament "for" Usenix.