User Interface BOF Teaser

Gary Perlman perlman at wivax.UUCP
Mon Dec 10 12:04:43 AEST 1984

I am planning on organizing a user-interface BOF
(birds of a feather) meeting at the Dallas USENIX
conference next month.  The last one I organized
concentrated on Chinese food, but there was some
discussion about the user interfaces.  I don't have
any topics to propose, but I wanted to get the ball
rolling.  I would be interested in having a late
afternoon BOF leading into dinner where people
could discuss user interface problems.

Then again, I don't know if my paper is accepted,
so I may not be there.

Gary Perlman/Wang Institute/Tyngsboro, MA/01879/(617) 649-9731