looking for paid babysitting

Margaret E. Craft peg at linus.UUCP
Fri Jan 13 03:37:19 AEST 1984

I'm looking for someone to watch my one year old while I attend various
sessions...  Id also be willing to talk about trade-off sitting of some
kind, since I don't plan to go out in the evenings...
The rates I'd have to pay to the Hilton sitters are over my head, so
I decided to try here.  I'll pay $4/hour, and need someone at these times:

Tuesday,   8:30 - noon   and   1:30 - 5pm
Wednesday, 9:00 - noon   and   1:30 - 5pm
Thursday,  8:30 - noon   and   1:30 - 3pm

Of course, if you don't get along with her, you're under no obligation to
continue, but she's a happy child, accustomed to baby sitters, and pretty
independent.  She is a competent walker (started at 9 1/2 months), and enjoys
seeing new places...  She gets along real well with older kids, and tolerates
younger ones!!
I'll bring some toys and will have food and Huggies in our room, along with a
Hilton supplied crib.

Please resond via mail, or call me collect at (617)-271-2440 between 9:30 and
3:00 PM, EST.  Or, since I'm getting this off so late, feel free to contact me
at the Hilton...

			Thanks - Peggy Craft