usenix and racquetball

Larry Cohen larry at decvax.UUCP
Tue Jan 10 00:46:16 AEST 1984

I hope the people on the net do not find this article too frivolous
or inappropriate but the thought of a week without raquetball is
already causing me sleepless nights.   I am hoping there are a few
people who will be attending usenix or will be in the D.C. area
(Jan 16-20), would like to get a little exercise and keep
their backhands sharp.  I am not familiar with the area so any
suggestions about where to play would be appreciated.  If anyone
is interested or know someone that is or just have some good info.
please mail me.   Racquetball and UNIX do mix!!!!

						Larry Cohen
						decvax!larry